Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009!

I am a little late with this post as it is 6 days into the new year. Have been feeling under the weather during the holidays and just starting to feel like my normal self again. Would like to wish all of Pitter Patter Creations' readers a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

There will be many new products to be added in the next few weeks to www.pitterpattercreations.com. If you have any suggestions of products you would like to be offered, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am open to suggestions. One of my New Year's resolution is to post more often on this blog. Hopefully, I can keep this one! Here's to an exciting new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - any coupons for January?

Love the site!

:) Teresa

Pitter Patter Creations said...

Join our mailing list to receive coupons, new product updates and upcoming sales!