Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines DIY Goodies - Free Printables




I recently came across an awesome site with Free Valentine's Day Printables from Livinglocurto.com that I would like to share with my blog readers. I was hoping to have this post up a lot sooner; however the two recent snow storms that hit my area didn't allow me much time to think about anything other than shoveling all that snow and keeping the kids entertained while we were stuck inside.

I ♥ how my younger daughter's Valentines Goody Bags turned out! I downloaded this particular design template to be used as labels for sandwich bags from the I Heart Faces site which was listed on Livinglogcurto.com. This design did require you to have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements photo editing software. I added my daughter's name, photo and changed the font.

Don't worry if you do not own Photoshop. Livinglocurto.com listed over 35 different designs of Valentine's cards, sandwich bags labels, cupcake topper, bookmark & craft projects and some do not require any special software. Many designs are as easy as just downloading the template on to your pc and print them out.


If your child's Valentines party has been delayed until next week due to the recent snow storms, then there's still time to download one of these designs and make something fun for your child to share with his or her friends.

No comments: